Thursday, March 3, 2011

Graduation is right around the corner!







Spring is a busy season! Holidays, Spring Break and events such as Graduation keep our calenders filled. Thirty-One is here to have you ready with your gifts. We have lots of ways which our products are very useful for the graduate as he/she heads off to college.
I will be showing some ways in the next few weeks what Thirty-One has to offer for the graduates of 2011!!
Don't wait too late! Order this month. If you spend $31.00 or more you can get yourself a purse at 1/2 price!!



2 comments:

  1. I love my bag, I have the first one shown here. I use mine for all my machine embroidery stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that bag is probably the favorite of everybody because it can be used for sooooo many things. Ashley uses hers for her gym bag and I have one that I use for my mobile office.
    Absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete