Tuesday, May 17, 2011











Beginning on May 4th, prospective consultants were able to go to my website - www.mythirtyone.com/Lynn4 - and join my waiting list!
Those who go to my website and say YES to joining my waiting list will be the first to be extended the invitation from Thirty-One Gifts to join as soon as enrollments are opened again . . . and that will happen before you know it!
Joining my waiting list is completely free and does not obligate you to join. It merely means that as soon as Thirty-One is ready, you will be given one of the first personal invitations to join my team. You want to choose YES! Choosing MAYBE will mean you have to wait until those who chose YES have all made their decision whether or not to join.
I have a special gift for those who choose YES who enroll when their invitations arrive. You'll be all set for success when you join my team. I can't wait to tell you more about it!
This is a very exciting time to be a Thirty-One Consultant! Do you have questions? Please contact me.


My goal is to provide you with all the information you need in order to make the best possible decision for yourself and your family.
I cannot wait to welcome you to Team Johnson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment